Friday, March 20, 2009

Reunion

The Family Reunion

The Gang's all here! Yahoo!

Who brought carrion? Yum!


For some reason, I am reminded of my siblings when I review those photos. Alas!
(Photos taken at Rock Island State Park in Tennessee a couple years ago. These black vultures were hanging out along the river, scavenging for carrion and crapping wherever they felt the urge.)

In a far more pleasant observation than my extended blood relations--I fixed the computer. I don't know much about the damned things, but sometimes I find myself faced with having to crack the machines open and see what the instruction manual says. So I ended up making a small purchase and doubling the RAM and restoring the system, and now the machine is cranking along just fine. Thus saving me a few hundred dollars for, I hope, at least a couple more years. We'll see.

No comments: