Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finalizing Plans

Countdown:

Lying in the bed in my Casita trailer and looking at a map. Just a few more days until we head off to go camping and canoeing for two weeks. I got the roof rack added to the camper shell on the truck so that we can carry the canoe along. We're thinking of leaving the bikes this trip. There's only so much you can pack into a trip in the way of physical activities. Looks like the bikes will be left behind. I'm thinking that I should buy either an underwater digital camera or one of those waterproofing cases that are on the markets now. I want to get some good shots in case we encounter manatees as we did last year, and those disposable underwater cameras limit you to a few shots.

Look out! He's comin' right at ya!
Touching the flipper as it passes by.

No comments: