Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In the Yard

I spent time in the back yard with the cats yesterday. After I'd brought them in I went back out to see if any birds would show up. They naturally stay away when the cats are out and about, so I was hoping to be able to photograph some of them once Lilly and Cairo were out of the space. In short order they did begin to reappear, but I wasn't able to get any good shots. Fortunately, I do have my telephoto lens and I was able to get a couple of halfway decent photographs of some common birds.

A little finch very high in a tree at the rear of the yard.

Good old reliable robin.

I shot this one of a small plane flying over the neighborhood. I was amazed at the detail that's visible in the photo.



My books on Kindle:


THE FLOCK

and


THE LIVING END.


No comments: