Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Macro!

I have always been frustrated by the results of trying to take macro shots with my latest SLR digital camera. They never come out the way I want them to, and are rarely usable at all for my blogs.


However, I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars for a higher end macro lens. Not until I'd tried some other lenses to see what kinds of results I could get. So I ordered a very inexpensive macro lens on Ebay. This one hails from Hong Kong and cost a rich $13, with shipping included. I had to wait four weeks for delivery, but if it helps me take good macro shots I'll be happy.


If I can find the time, I want to run up to the hills and find some good wildflower spots to see what I can accomplish with this new lens. We'll see!

My new macro lens at last!

No comments: