Sunday, June 02, 2013

Still Recovering

For the first time in...well, since forever (not counting when I'm on the road or on vacation), I haven't written any fiction in three days. Part of it is that I was so exhausted from my last project. And part of it is that I've been brainstorming new novels.

I've even been too tired to write an essay for the ol' blog.

Hell with it. Here are some photos to look at.

My hiking kryptonite: red spruce forests. I always get a little scared when I have to hike through red spruce groves. The sameness of the terrain puts me at risk of losing my way. I've gotten lost in red spruce forests on four different occasions.

Green Knob, in the Middle Prong Wilderness.

My campsite in Middle Prong Wilderness from a few years back. I have a three-day weekend coming up. I may go camping in this part of NC to relax and get back to nature.

No comments: