Thursday, November 05, 2015

THE COALITION, A Zombie Series.

Just another promotion for what are the last of my zombie novels. I wrote three such books--THE LIVING END, THE NEW ECOLOGY OF DEATH, and THE COALITION (which is a series of three novellas telling one over-arching story). That's it for me on the whole zombie trope. I had my say and no matter how tempted I may be to write another one, no thanks.

With the third chapter now published, you can pick up all three sections of THE COALITION zombie series. Classic apocalyptic zombie adventures!

So, here are the great covers for THE COALITION published by the always excellent Severed Press. Along with links to the ebook versions. But keep in mind that you can order them in paperback versions, also.


COALITION: STATE OF EXTINCTION.

COALITION: LORD OF THE LIVING.

COALITION: THE 2% SOLUTION.

THE COALITION TRILOGY.

No comments: