Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Signing Events

Well, I need to get back to work on promoting my fiction:

I'm now working with Tor Books to set up some signing events.

Just now I have tentative plans to do a very brief book signing tour from November 11 through November 13. On the eleventh of November, the day after THE FLOCK hits the shops, I'll probably do at least one signing in Savannah GA. The day after that I'll be in Jacksonville FL to do a store appearance. Then, on Saturday I'll do one, perhaps two bookstore appearances in Orlando FL.


I thought that it would be appropriate to do signings in Florida, since that's where the novel is set. And, specifically, part of the book is set in Orlando and much of the action takes place in a mythological setting just north and west of Orlando.

As soon as I can I'll have the signing dates and locations posted here and at my official website.

In February when we flew to Los Angeles for the signing of THE BLEEDING EDGE. Here's humble me with writers Cody Goodfellow, John Tomerlin, Lisa Morton, Ray Bradbury, Norman Corwyn, Earl Hamner, Jr., George Clayton Johnson, John Shirley.

Signing copies of EVERMORE at Mark Rainey's house a few years ago.

2 comments:

dogboy443 said...

You need to come North my friend.

James Robert Smith said...

I plan on coming north, and west for my tours this time. Let me know about good bookstores in your area.