Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Weminuche Continued.

And here is the rest of the video footage of our seven-day journey into the vast Weminuche Wilderness Area of Colorado. So far it's been a learning experience to edit and develop the video and to combine them with animated photos. I'll get better at it as I proceed, I'm sure.





I'll never forget the scenery and sense of solitude we experienced.

As the trip progressed I became concerned with battery power and disk memory and shot briefer bursts of video.

The last days on the trail were fantastic. Finally I had acclimated to the altitude. It took all of the trip for me to do so, and when I weighed myself on my return home I found I'd lost twenty pounds. Basically over the course of the seven days in the Weminuche Wilderness.

No comments: