Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birds

One reason that Carole and I get such a huge kick out of our trips to Florida is that we see so much wildlife there. The following photographs which I'll post over the next couple of blogs will be animals that we photographed from our campsite at Fort DeSoto County Park near Tampa, or within the confines of that park or the adjacent park (which lies just offshore on an island).

Enjoy:



  

  







I took every one of those photographs from my chair at this spot, our campsite at the park:


2 comments:

Bookhound78 said...

Great pics, Bob! I recently took up birding, so I especially enjoy these pictures.

-Neal

James Robert Smith said...

If you're into birding, then Florida is a must-visit location. I never cease to be amazed at the numbers and varieties of birds that we encounter when we're visiting the parks and wild lands in Florida.