Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Authors Copies

My author's copies of the Tor Books version of THE FLOCK came to the house yesterday. I'll post obligatory author/book photos here when I have the time and can relax.

The book officially hits the stores on November 9. We head off for the first book tour on November 10. We were supposed to have had a signing in Savannah Georgia at a Books-A-Million, but it fell through. So the first store appearance will be in Jacksonville Florida on Friday, November 12 at Barnes & Noble # 2683, 11112 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32223. Then, on Saturday, November 13 we'll be at Barnes & Noble # 2704, 2418 East Colonial Drive Orlando, FL 32803.

If any of you guys are in either of those areas I'd be thrilled to meet you and autograph your copy of THE FLOCK.

Some other publishing news looming. I'll post details as soon as I have them in hand.



No comments: