Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Miscellaneous Photos

Since I have begun selling my photographs professionally, I figured I'd post various images that I've been sending out that are forming the base of a body of work that is starting to earn me royalties. I tend to work on the portfolio every day and I get out and about to visit areas where I can add to my growing bank of photographic images. Being essentially retired now with reliable income to fuel jaunts for my ample leisure time I have found that I can--within reason--do pretty much whatever the Hell I want to do. And that is to ride around capturing digital images of things that I see.

Hell...as I get older, I think Laura Riding may have been right all along.

I'll be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning to travel to a National Park site to plunge into the wilderness and find my way to an isolated historic site. I'll let you know what I find.

Great Blue Heron, Mountain Island Lake, two miles from my front door where I go kayaking often.

Broadwinged Hawk, Hillsborough River, Florida.

Osprey with Speckled Sea Trout prey. Fort DeSoto Park, Florida.

Alligator on the Hillsborough River, Florida.

Abandoned farm building. Stone Mountain State Park, North Carolina.
Stone Mountain, Stone Mountain State Park, North Carolina.
It ain't a livin'. But it doesn't need to be. Gas money and lodging to my next journey--that's what it amounts to, so far. I'll take it.

No comments: