Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Extra Caudill Cabin Video

Somehow I missed some video that I shot of the Caudill Cabin. It had been my intention to include the images on the previous video that I created but somehow I skipped them. I think that I was concentrating so much on editing the GoPro video that I'd made that I forgot about the extra stuff I did with my Canon camera. Sometimes it's best not to carry extra photography gear, and this was just such a case. I probably should have just relied on my SLR for both photos and video on that trip. In the future I'll be more careful about how much equipment I haul with me on these hikes.

Anyway, here's an extra YouTube video that I created from the skipped images.

The Caudill Cabin just before I shut and latched the door and took my leave.

The extra footage that I missed when I was assembling the previous video.

No comments: