Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Questionnaire

Over the past few days I've begun working with my editor at Tor Books. This has been a bit different, so far, to my experience with Five Star. I filled out a relatively detailed questionnaire for the folk in the promotions department. Now I have to send a photo. I'm pretty sure I know which one I'm going to send them...it's one that Carole took of me when we were in Key West.

Got the desktop up and working so that I can do the scans for the post I've wanted to do for two days.

More tomorrow...

This has nothing to do with the subjects on my mind. But I just stumbled across this photo I took when Carole and I were on a hike in Beartown State Park in West Virginia. It was the first bear we've ever encountered while hiking.

2 comments:

dogboy443 said...

Is it the picture of you in front of Hemingway's house?

James Robert Smith said...

That is a good one. But the one I liked was one she took of me in a restaurant in downtown Key West...probably one of Jimmy Buffet's places (as I recall).