Tuesday, December 16, 2008

P'taters

While reviewing the My Documents file on my computer, I found the following:

Veggie Spud $5.10


Loaded with diced red onion, bell pepper, diced tomatoes,

Black olives, mozzarella cheese,

and a side of salsa

Grilled Chicken Spud $6.40


Grilled strips of marinated chicken, topped with swiss cheese, diced tomatoes and green onions


Chicken Fajita Spud $6.40


Grilled strips of marinated chicken, onions, bell peppers, cheddar cheese, topped with sliced jalapenos and diced

Tomatoes, and lite sour cream and a side of salsa


Pot Roast Potato $6.34


Tender pot roast and carrots, smother in McAlister’s

Come back gravy

Spud Extras

Come back gravy, Rotel Cheese or chili .75

Ranch, Peppercorn or Bleu Cheese Dressing .50

Red and Green Onions, lite sour cream no charge


What the heck is this doing on my computer? What is it doing in my documents file?


I have no idea. It's a mystery. I like potatoes as much as the next person, but Jove if I know where this came from.



No comments: