Sunday, December 22, 2019

The Coaltion Zombie Trilogy Back in Print!

Some years back I wrote a zombie trilogy called THE COALITION.  They were three (of course) books covering the adventures of loner/libertarian/survivalist/badass Ron Cutter as he made his world through the apocalyptic monstrosity of a shattered downtown Charlotte, NC.

When I got the rights returned for most of my back-list of novels a few months ago I figured it was time to compile all three books into a package and release them under a single cover. So, here they are. Currently I have the package priced at the low price of only $2.99. Grab the collection now! Lots of zombie fiction for less than a buck! You can't beat that with a bludgeon!

THE COALITION Zombie Trilogy! All under one cover for the first time!

No comments: