Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Book Promotions: A CONFEDERACY OF HORRORS.

As we gear up to leave for Glacier National Park, I think I'll spend most of the next few days promoting some of my books.

Next up is my first short story collection, A CONFEDERACY OF HORRORS. It was a very long time coming. Through many false starts with several other publishers who vanished before the book could see the light of print. But now, it's finally on the way, from the excellent Hippocampus Press. I couldn't be happier.

22 short stories ranging over my entire career as an author. Some previously published and several all new stories specifically for this edition. Almost 77,000 words of fiction. Foreword by Jason V. Brock. Afterword by Stephen Mark Rainey. Cover art by Pete Von Sholly.

Available in both ebook and paperback versions! 

A CONFEDERACY OF HORRORS By James Robert Smith.

No comments: