Saturday, April 05, 2014

Let's Go Trippin'!

Between the day job, trying to work on my novels, and planning our next vacation I remain worn completely out. We have to get a new tire for the Casita, but that's about all that has to be done before we can hook her up and get on our way. We plan on doing a fair amount of kayaking while we're down in the low country, so I have to search for a new kayak. I think I have one picked out, but I still have time to think about it before we head east.

I'm hoping to be able to go hiking in the mountains at least once in the next few weeks, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get in a trip to the high country. We'll see.

Hanging Rock State Park, NC.

On The Cascades Trail, Virginia.

On the flanks of Grandfather Mountain, North Carolina.

No comments: