Friday, May 30, 2008

Agent At Work

My agent has been busy trying to sell one of my novels. We're waiting to hear.

While I bite my nails, here's a (very) brief description of my horror novel, HISSMELINA:

In Elijah, high in the Carolina mountains, police officer Frances Jennings is drawn into a mystery involving several missing locals and the return of local matriarch Hester Keener. While Frances battles city fathers over her position as Elijah’s first female officer, her boyfriend is seduced by the power that emanates from The Crag, the peak that dominates Elijah, by his attraction for that place and for Hester’s young heir. What dark forces are at play? Who, or what, is the twisted form called "Hissmelina"? Frances peels away the layers of darkness to find an answer she may not wish to know.

No comments: