Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Upcoming Re-release of My Novel WORKING CLASS HERO: The Autobiography of a Superhuman.

A few years ago I released my novel WORKING CLASS HERO through one of my former publishers. When I got the rights back to many of my earlier books it was near the top of my list to re-publish under the Last Hemlock book imprint.

Recently I got the chance to work with a promotions cooperative with other writers and decided to take advantage of that opportunity to get WORKING CLASS HERO back into print. So about June 15th the book should be a part of the promotions bundle and, later, available in the three big formats: ebook, paperback, and audiobook.

What happens when you wake up one day to discover that you are now endowed with superhuman abilities, giving you power far beyond that of mortal men?

I'll tell you what happens.

Uncle Sam happens. Super folk work for the Feds. Or else.

Join the baddest of of badasses, Billy B, as he and the other superheroes of Charlotte, North Carolina join together to do good deeds and protect one and all from the depredations of villains both human and superhuman.

Book 2, BILLY B VERSUS THE TROUBLE BOYS should follow no later than mid-August 2020. Look for it online, or wherever fine books are sold.



No comments: