Friday, June 05, 2020

THE COALITION ZOMBIE Trilogy. Ebook, paperback, audibook!

Some time back one of my previous publishers commissioned a zombie trilogy. So I penned my Coalition series and set it in my then-hometown of Charlotte, NC which was also at that time a major banking center (not so much anymore, even with the overbearing presence of Wells Fargo).

  When the publishing rights were returned to me I assembled all of the books to be published under a single cover. I rewrote some sections, re-edited the entire manuscript, and restored plot developments and passages that had been excised by the former publisher. So, for the first time we have the author's preferred text of the entire Coalition Zombie Trilogy present as a single book (at one low price!).

THE COALITION ZOMBIE TRILOGY from Last Hemlock Press, available online as an ebook, or from your bookseller of choice as a paperback. In addition, the audiobook is now also available for purchase.



 
THE COALITION Zombie Trilogy by James Robert Smith.

No comments: