Friday, November 29, 2019

DEADLOCKED

My zombie apocalypse novel DEADLOCKED is now out. This is the rewritten and heavily revised version of  my novel previously released as THE LIVING END. I was never happy with the cover of that book and had left out a few things in the orginal version that I always wanted to change. And so, now that almost all of my previously published book rights have reverted to me, I have it out in my preferred text and with a much more effective cover and title.

I have several choices facing me on which of my older books to release. I'm leaning toward getting WORKING CLASS HERO up next, especially since it was always intended to be a continuing series of episodic fiction, reflecting the Silver Age comics of my youth. And since I have BILLY B VERSUS THE TROUBLE BOYS almost ready for publication, I think it's the obvious choice of getting my next book back into print.

But right now DEADLOCKED is available in both ebook and paperback formats! So grab your zombie apocalypse adventure! Cheap at only $2.99 for ebook, or $10.99 as a paperback! YOW!


DEADLOCKED available in ebook!

DEADLOCKED available in paperback format!






No comments: