Tuesday, February 27, 2018

New Details in Old Photos.

I often drag out old photos from years back and look at them. Sometimes I locate little details that I missed when I took them. I was playing about with the contrast on this old photo (2009) taken on a hike in Linville Gorge and I noticed a tiny detail that I didn't even notice when I took it. If you look in the middle of the photo you can make out a tiny human figure. It's hard to see what they're doing down there, but I think the person is taking a closeup photo of something. It's hard to say.

At any rate, I'm reminded why I save a lot of these old files. You never know what you might see on subsequent viewings.

I crept to the edge of Babel Tower and took this photo.

I think someone was down there taking photos just like I was.


No comments: