Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A Brief Political Statement

Only a few more months...


I hated the inbred moron when he was running for office in 2000.

I hated the sack of shit when he was illegally installed into office on December 12, 2000.

I hated his stinking guts when he allowed 3,000 USAmericans to die on September 11, 2001.

I hated his worthless, cowardly ass on September 12, 2001 when it felt as if I was alone in that.

I hated the sub-normal retard when he was, again, illegally re-installed into office in November 2004.

I hated the mass-murdering pile of buzzard vomit as he slaughtered more than one million men, women and children in a nation that had done mine no harm at all.

I hated his vacant, blank numb skull while he partied with a decrepit multi-millionaire Senator as thousands of poor people perished in New Orleans due to his neglect.

I hated the worthless thief while his puppet-masters looted our national treasure and left our nation broken and destitute.

I hate him still. I am counting down the days until our nation is free of his filthy, goddamned, worthless, mass-murdering, lying, shitty ass.



(Images created and copyrighted by Wizard of Whimsy.)

No comments: