Monday, February 08, 2016

The Game Sucked for Panthers Fans

Short blog today. We went to see Faye, my mother-in-law yesterday for her birthday, (her 84th!). Our intention was also to watch the Super Bowl game. Now, under normal circumstances neither my wife nor I am in the least bit interested in the Super Bowl. But this year the local team (Carolina Panthers) represents the NFC, so we figured we'd watch. However, the Panthers were playing so poorly that we left to head back home shortly before half-time. And Carole's mom was really tired after the birthday celebration anyway.

Don't forget...the serialization of my novel THE CLAN is available at Channillo. You can grab subscribe at this website.

Carole decked out in her Panther stuff. Dig that crazy hat!

I got a hat.

Happy 84th, Faye!


No comments: