Monday, February 01, 2016

My Book Trailers

Back in the day when I was really pushing to promote my books out of my own pocket--since publishers rarely do that anymore--I cobbled three book trailers together. One was for THE FLOCK from Tor Books, and the other two were for books published by Severed Press: HISSMELINA, and THE LIVING END.

Now, I never claimed to be much of a salesman, nor am I a graphics artist. I can do either of these things if I'm forced to, but neither are in my area of expertise or skill. I pretty much just wing it.

I think I did okay in producing this trio of book trailers, but it would have been nice to have something of truly professional caliber to push the books. 

Still, I may do one or two in the future to see if I can improve on my video production skills.

THE LIVING END book trailer.

THE LIVING END.

THE FLOCK book trailer.

THE FLOCK.


HISSMELINA book trailer.

HISSMELINA.

No comments: