Friday, January 02, 2015

Buy My Book!

My short story collection A CONFEDERACY OF HORRORS is now up and ready for order. It covers the whole of my career as a writer; from my earliest short stories to some of my latest. In addition to my fiction, the book also involves some other talented people. The foreword is by Jason V. Brock. The afterword is by Stephen Mark Rainey. The collection was edited by the multi-talented S.T. Joshi. It is published by Derrick Hussey at Hippocampus Press. The stunning cover art is by the amazing Pete Von Sholly.

Buy a copy! Make my publisher happy he took on the project. An overview of my short fiction, from my days as a man in his early 20s to my years as a 50-something.

A CONFEDERACY OF HORRORS.

A CONFEDERACY OF HORRORS!

2 comments:

Pete Von Sholly said...

Proud to be associated with this book. There are many truly remarkable stories in it!

James Robert Smith said...

Thanks, Pete! This is the best cover ever done for any of my books!